Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered vinyl pin stripes. I dunno. What do you think?

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
If you like them keep em' but I like the bike the way it looks in your garage too. Either way I'd ride it.thumb up

·
Registered
254 Posts
Depends on the look that YOU are going for Jersey. Personally I'm not feeling them either. I mean yeas they look good, as in you did a good job centering and leveling them, but they don't make my eyes pop out like some other cosmetic mods do. Plus the front one looks like the Kottonmouth Kings log, who I cannot stand. So my opinion there might be slanted. I too was thinking on ordering some pin-stripping, but couldn't find anything that really yanked my chain. Red and black is a great combo though, maybe it's the placement?

Are you going for an old skool classic look?

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanted to get the Winnerscircle stripping, they have the 2 tone I was looking for, the old bobber style

something like this

·
Registered
104 Posts
They don't look bad. I might have inverted them. So the point end on the front points down and looks more downward dagger-ish .. than upward tree-ish.

On the rear i might have also thought about inverting so that the wide part can match the width of the tail light and thin and it comes down. If anything, it elongates the shape of the tail light. They really dont look bad though and subtle...I'm a big fan of black window color scheme

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx,

The winners circle were available as far as I know, I had to go on the cheap and Vinyl disorders prices were too good :)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THanx all, They are growing on me. Eventually I will get real pinstripping done, when $$ permits. There was a guy that did my pops tow truck back in the day, but I would need to do some voodoo he passed my brother thinks. He did great work too.

As far as cleaning. I dunno havent cleaned lately, but then I normally use s100 total so no touchy touchy lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
The red looks a little plain, I think for the bobber style, the red and white would be the ticket and give it the old school look you want.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts