Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove 400 miles round trip to attend an Indian demo tour today at a Polaris dealer. The Indians are gorgeous and I'm glad I got to ride them, but I came away a bit underwhelmed. Plus, they don't offer much more room than my Street Glide, and I was looking for something that the OL would be more comfortable on.

We looked at an F6B, she liked it, I didn't. And the fact that it doesn't have cruise or ABS is a deal-killer for me. We sat on a Cross Country Tour at our local dealer and she loved it. Much more room for her on the back and a little bit more room for me on the front. But our local dealer only has a Blvd Blue model, and I don't care much for that color.

So today after riding the Indians, I asked if I could ride a CCT. I spoke with several other Victory riders during the course of the morning, along with a Victory tech, and appreciated the info they provided. I got to go on a pre-arranged course following a dealership employee, but we had various road conditions and speed. The CCT performed quite well, very little buffeting, good performance and good handling. I'm going to keep my Street Glide, but this will be a nice addition to the garage.

I had intended to wait until spring, but the owner gave me such a smokin' thumb up deal on a 2013 Sunset Red CCT that I couldn't resist. The bike just came in and had been freshly prepped, so it was brand new. He's going to swap out the bars and exhaust and deliver it to me next week. Great service from Gregory Polaris in Jacksonville, AR.

So say HI to the Victory noob cheers

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats on the XCT! cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Nice write up and congrats on your new ride! Welcome and safe ridin from Chesapeake va.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts