Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm old and creaky, so is my bike. When I get up in the morning it takes me a few minutes to wake up and get going. I'm moaning and groaning and joints CREAK!!

Now my 2012 XCT does the same thing... Where are good places to throw a little grease on Ol' Vic?

And does your bike make sounds when you get on it after it has sat awhile?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Arkie , if a Vic isn't making noises , It isn't running .... Also , you don't look old enough to be creaking already . :D
Eat a nice pulled pork , you will feel much better !

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be 59 in May (don't buy me any real expensive accessories). LOL

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Take care of that creaky hip depot !cheers

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I'm old and creaky, so is my bike. When I get up in the morning it takes me a few minutes to wake up and get going. I'm moaning and groaning and joints CREAK!!
"You are only as old as the woman you feel" :) .........hang on a minute, mine is older than me- DAMMIT!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
"You are only as old as the woman you feel" :) .........hang on a minute, mine is older than me- DAMMIT!
So is mine , 52 Vs 46 , she is a cougar for sure !:D

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Kris , Great minds think alike !thumb upcheers
When ever she has one over me (she's winning whatever we are "debating"), I just remind her that she's a cradle snatcher :ltr:

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I hafta laff when someone who only 59 (that's 18 years younger than me) sez he's old and creaky. Good Lord man, what have you been doing to your body that you shouldn't?
As far as the bike goes, all the lube points are in the on line service manual. You can get a link to your bike's by searching through Bbob's threads. There's one entitled "service manuals."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts