Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member Barrister Kwasi has some enormous money for me. I love new members with enormous money!

Dear associate,
The bank directors mandated me to look for any known relation of our late client who deposited a enormous amount of money in our bank without claim; I don’t want this money to go into our treasury as unclaimed bills, the banking law and guidelines here stipulate that if such money remains unclaimed after eight years, I am authorized to preparing documents officially to prove that this money have been transferred to out treasure, this will be between me and you, the request of foreigner is occasioned by the fact the depositor was a foreigner, In appreciation of your assistance, I request you send to me your direct phone number for easy communication, and reply me through my private email address ([email protected] or [email protected] )for more confidentiality, waiting to read from you soon,
Thanks,
Barrister Kwasi Yeboah

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
So did you give him your phone number and what did he say when he called you? Huh, huh? Inquiring minds want to know. Man, that one stinks all the way over here to Oregon from Ohio. Sad thing is there are too many out there that fall for these outrageous scams, thanks to our crap education system that turns out such idiots. Portland's school district is patting themselves on the back cuz they have finally raised the graduation rate to 59%. You think I should tell 'em that means 41% ain't making the grade? And its a pretty low one at that.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is SPAM
He told me his name was Barrister Kwasi. SPAM is a meat product made somewhere in a cold state. Barrister Kwasi rides a Hard Ball with money flying out of the bags. He's like an Nigerian Santa Claus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts