Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, wanted to say thanks for all your advise, and i have been reading this forum as well as the V O G for a good bit. Got my first Victory yesterday.

So excited. Shes an 08 with 28K i got her for under 12K after a lot of searching.
She has all the normal Preimum add ons, Plus S1L1 exhust upgrade, gatlin tips, and all the normal silver panels are black chromed, just like i would have done to her. Even the front forks were upgraded to the Vision 8 Ball forks. Not positive is the wheels were chromed after or changed but they are chrome, not sure if i will black chrome them this winter. I just know im happy with my purchase and glad to be an offical member

·
Registered
396 Posts
sounds like you got a sweet deal on that one!
welcome to the forum.thumb up

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi everyone, wanted to say thanks for all your advise, and i have been reading this forum as well as the V O G for a good bit. Got my first Victory yesterday.

So excited. Shes an 08 with 28K i got her for under 12K after a lot of searching.
She has all the normal Preimum add ons, Plus S1L1 exhust upgrade, gatlin tips, and all the normal silver panels are black chromed, just like i would have done to her. Even the front forks were upgraded to the Vision 8 Ball forks. Not positive is the wheels were chromed after or changed but they are chrome, not sure if i will black chrome them this winter. I just know im happy with my purchase and glad to be an offical member
Looks like it's time to change that signature!! Awesome looking machine!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys,

Itchy, yes sir forgot to do that on it man.

MTVic yes sir i plan too

Raybob47, thats a sweet looking machine you got there too sir.

·
Registered
71 Posts
looks like it was taken care of... those front turn signals look cool thumb up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts