Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, I was in the market today, and I could tell, just looking around at people's faces, that some of them weren't born here.

I have this ability to just look at people's faces and know if they were born in the United States.

I'm pretty amazing.

Some would say I am 'racially profiling', or even that I'm a racist for saying I can tell such things by just looking at someone's face, but I say no, I'm not a racist, I'm not 'racially' or 'ethnically' profiling, I'd rather think of myself as a superhero, with super powers.

Just thought I'd share... what a minute, I just looked at someone's photo in their profile on this site, I can tell they weren't born in the United States... they were born in... ah... starts with an 'M'... ah... maybe Maine... no.... Minnesota... ah.... no, Mexico.

I am amazing.

Just wanted to share about my powers.

wac

·
12,968 Posts
aren't we all immigrants from different country's. Does it really mater

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
If you were born on US soil , you are not an immigrant ... UNLESS , your parents are here ILLEGALLY , in which case you should all leave immediately .

·
Registered
454 Posts
At some point all of our families were immigrants, BUT things being as they are I was born right here in the good ole USofA which entitles me to be a citizen, now if I had slipped over the border I might be in a better position with free health care, no taxes, food stamps, government housing, and free child care on top of the other privileges I already have

If you were born on US soil , you are not an immigrant ... UNLESS , your parents are here ILLEGALLY , in which case you should all leave immediately .
EXACTLY, and abolish the anchor baby laws.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How many of YOU can just look at someone's face and know they were or weren't born in this country?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Disclaimer: Born and bred in New England.

Not sure why I am glad to be here.

Many other countries on the planet have better healthcare, cheaper education, and their citizens are not being spied on, or having their surfing habits and personal conversations recorded for posterity.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
How many of YOU can just look at someone's face and know they were or weren't born in this country?
Lance , I can , and I do it every day... Lest you forget , I live in the peoples republic , THEY , love everybody here , legal and illegal , givers and takers . They come here in droves ...:(

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Shocking .... This loser gets away with murder .... Literally .:mad:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
What can we learn from the words coming out of Moochelle's mouth ?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I have the same power. In fact, here in "Hongcouver", I think I am the ONLY one born here. :ltr: :ltr:

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Unbelievable! I'm sure you can spot all the illegals and the ones on welfare who need to be drug tested too. I'll also bet you get money from our government. Funny stuff right there.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
try this on for size
...and coinkadentally Pop was just the other day considering how amazing it must be to live in one of those wunnerful countries.

That kind of forward thinking North Korean, Afghan, Iranian border policy might be among the reasons they are so wealthy and in demand as must see destinations for the Dennis Rodmans of the world.

There is a term used to describe nations that close their borders to immigration- in decline.

Show me a country doing gyrations over outsiders picking garlic for them in the Central Valley and I'll show you a country that stood idly by while their decent jobs got exported and now they are skeered of competing for the table scraps. When this country had a solid industrial base this immigration kerfluffle wasn't worth the hot air it took to talk about it. Nobody gave a damn if Domingo had a drivers licence or not. He was picking lettuce and somebody had to. All the white kids were going to have real jobs down at the mill making good middle class wages.

Of the fifty states, 35 are names originated by indigenous Americans or Spaniards. 15 named by whites out of fifty and I imagine the Algonquins and the Iroquois had their own names for places like New York and the Providence Plantations and whatnot. Pretty much everything was settled by somebody by the time we got around to manifest destiny. You can cut the pie however it helps you sleep at night but in the cold light of day there's two types, those here first- settlers, and everybody else- immigrants.

Pops peeps are immigrants. That's an easy call because because my skin is white as a bar of Ivory soap and no whitebread ever sprung out of Western Hemisphere dirt. All our seed come on the boat. My peeps killed a bunch of Frenchmen and Spaniards and a slew of Mexican and American Indians who took umbrage that we would set up camp in the bayous and run in more boatloads of immigrants, in my family's case we brung in boatloads of chained blacks to line our pockets on the cotton we exported back to whitey in Europe.

Lance, your extraordinary gift is not unique. It's in the gene pool of anybody that gets their mail on the res. They can see the "not born here" all the way back. Maybe there was an indigenous American in your family woodshed that injected a little native North American into your DNA.

You bet this is my country. My kin took it and whatever history preceded us does not count. After all, ignoring the lessons of history couldn't have any consequences. See my sig line for McMurtry's keen overview.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Don't take it too seriously Pop. He was using it as a set up to show Obama saying that he could tell by looking around that there were non-natives in his crowd and offering them a pep talk. Not quite the same thing as cops shaking down people on the probable cause of being brown, but to Lance, such distinctions are meaningless.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.”
Now that right there's funny. :ltr:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Lance , I can , and I do it every day... Lest you forget , I live in the peoples republic , THEY , love everybody here , legal and illegal , givers and takers . They come here in droves ...:(
build it and they will come.......

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I always get a kick out of the word racist...

What do you mean your racist... I'm human, what are you?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts