Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to play a game? Rules are simple. I'll mention somewhere / something to post in a photo with your bike. First one to do so wins! Then we will start over.

The first one will be a train. First person to post a photo of there bike and a train in the same photo wins this round!

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Is this another Pulstar Plugs ploy:nerd

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha no, they do this on the jeep forum.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Who wants to play a game? Rules are simple. I'll mention somewhere / something to post in a photo with your bike. First one to do so wins! Then we will start over.

The first one will be a train. First person to post a photo of there bike and a train in the same photo wins this round!
I will grab this shot on my way to lunch if I don't get beat.:laugh

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
I hope i got it right ??

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Soooo what happens next ??

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We pick another location! Any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
We pick another location! Any suggestions?
Aww, c'mon, it's your game. You have to pick!

OK, I'll pick...

How about In Front Of a 1969 Camaro?

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You would win that round very fast. How about their bike in front of a billboard or sign that has the word "victory" written on it?

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
You would win that round very fast. How about their bike in front of a billboard or sign that has the word "victory" written on it?
...or Harley-Davidson! :D :D

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
In front of an original Indian motorcycle

·
Registered
611 Posts
Maybe this will help guys. Generally the way this game is played, whoever posts a picture that fits the requirements first must select the next location/item/etc. to be photographed. So in this case, epson started the game with a required picture, rusty got the shot so now he has to set the next one. Whoever gets that one sets the next one and so on. Typically there is a 2-5 day period during which people can go try to get the required picture. If no one does in that time frame, the last person to get a picture must set a new one. This is intended to prevent the game from stalling if someone posts a shot that no one can/will get.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Did I win?:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
yep.....in front of a pile of cardboard boxes!
I win!

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
oops forgot the pic!:laugh

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts