Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im installing a set of the flame tipped bullet LED turn signals and was going to run them as running lights and signals....everything works until I plug my factory tiallight back in, then the running lights go out (flashers still work). What am I missing here?

·
Registered
50 Posts
It looks like the running lights are a different circuit. I don't where you wired it up at. But if you want to use them as running lights they need to be wired to your low beam headlight circuit. I have the factory manual from Victory for the 2011 Jackpot. According to it there is an Accessory plug you can use. I'm not sure where it is but I assume it is in the head light assembly. It is a 2 wire plug with a yellow/pink wire(this is the hot wire) and a Black wire for the ground. Let me know if this helps.

Mike

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it figured out....just forgot to update on this forum due to the lack of replies. I tapped into the license plate light power wire and everything worked flawlessly! Thank u for your input tho!

·
Account closed.
39 Posts
Hey Sport. Wondering if you could post a pic or two with these installed. I'm seriously considering the black ones for my Vegas 8ball.
Thanks man!

posted from tomorrow using the space time continuum so I can stay one day ahead of myself

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here ya go....this is all I have right now of the LED ones. Have a few more of the amber halogens I originally installed, but figure this will suffice

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts