·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Opened for me, interesting segment....thumb up

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
FACEBOOK

I have seen the movie about facebook but that is it mate....... the first link is a man that talks very nice but a bat rider on the video

i like the video well done

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Depending on how my mood spools up this afternoon, I may politely ask Mr. Dyer to research "American-made motorcycles" or perhaps clearly define what he means by "competition."

Sometimes noise from the fans helps a great thing get the attention it deserves. It bought the original Star Trek series a 3rd season (not a 4th or 5th as Roddenberry planned, tho). It resurrected Family Guy (Seth McFarlane is hilarious, but I think it might be time to put that psychotic child to rest now) and brought Futurama back from the brink what...3 times?

But sometimes I worry (hopefully not legitimately) that Victory will become Firefly: fiercely loved by its fans and creators, but nonetheless disowned and treated with total ambivalence by its parent company and thus the public. Because something new and shiny came along and they just couldn't be bothered anymore.

That's the sort of worst-case scenario I don't consider much, but maybe it bears bringing up. I'm being a bit of a fatalist tho. Plus I really wanted to use the Firefly analogy.

...I love Firefly.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Yes very interesting, especially for my Polaris holdings.
Ride one and, ,you know. Not just around the block.
Liked my Vic's and love my Injin.
Where ya been? I figured you were squirreled away in the garage turning out your latest mechanical jewel.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
That's the sort of worst-case scenario I don't consider much, but maybe it bears bringing up. I'm being a bit of a fatalist tho. Plus I really wanted to use the Firefly analogy.

...I love Firefly.
Off-topic, but the entire Firefly series (such as it is) can be had from Amazon for less than $13. I may buy it :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Off-topic, but the entire Firefly series (such as it is) can be had from Amazon for less than $13. I may buy it :)
Hey, that's less than $1 per episode! Not bad!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

If they don't honor their F'in recall I may have a backrest for sale for less than $13.00, and possibly a new Vic XC.
SCREW VIC!!! I"M PISSED

1 - 11 of 11 Posts