Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to acquire 2 or 3 inexpensive video to cameras that can be used to record an event from 3 different views and software that will allow me to view the 3 replays on a single screen easily. The cameras must record sound. I am hoping that the software will allow multiple videos to be played at the same time on the same screen. I am going to be using a sound event to align the videos so it would be better if the software handled sound as well as video in some manner though I will take what i can get.

I want to video a child swinging a bat at a whiffle ball. I'd then like to play back the recordings to see what was really going on syncing at least 2 of the videos at a time by the sound of the bat contacting the whiffel ball I'm looking for something that " might" be able to work both hardware and software wise.

No idea where to start with this. I don't expect to end up with something ideal. I'll be happy if I can get it done in anyway no matter how awkward it ends up.

Since I know some of you are filming your rides and then editing them into nice videos that seem well made I am hoping that some of that software or hardware might cross over to this project.
If so point me in the right direction if you will.

I don't want to invest a ton of money in this and I am hoping that with all the cheaper cameras now out there available and software that they come with or is available that something can be massaged to get it done without breaking the bank.

Thankx,
Joe

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I have the cameras covered now I just need to find a software that will allow me to run two video's on a split screen at the same time in a frame by frame mode if necessary. If I can figure that out I can fudge the rest.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like I might have the software figured out too. All's good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts