Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2012 Victory will be launching a CVO type of program. A notch above Ness bikes in price. Full factory customs with a 110 motor, special limited paint schemes, and pretty much every bolt-on Victory makes.

LED lighting and integrated turn signals (no more stalks) will become standard on all models.

A new model, aimed at the "Shark-Nose" Harley-Davidson Roadglide will debut. Dubbed "Tiger Shark" this will be the first Victory to feature a frame mounted fairing. 3 windscreen heights will be offered: "Razor", "Standard", and "Tallboy". No electric retractable screen is in the works.

A new Jackpot will debut. Called the Jackpot Tourer, it will be a fat-tire soft bagger with quick release bags and quick release shield. A custom cushioned 2-up seat with choice of backrests will be provided from the factory Aimed to compete with the CVO Softail Convertible, it will provide a more custom bike look at a lower price.

Polaris will further be innovating by adding a semi-auto transmission to the Vision. Semi-auto being defined as a clutchless 6 speed transmission. You still maintain all the flexibility of manual shifting, but without the need to actuate a manual clutch. Polaris plans to add these to the Chief line of Indian motorcycles in 2013.

·
Registered
61 Posts
For 2012 Victory will be launching a CVO type of program. A notch above Ness bikes in price. Full factory customs with a 110 motor, special limited paint schemes, and pretty much every bolt-on Victory makes.

LED lighting and integrated turn signals (no more stalks) will become standard on all models.

A new model, aimed at the "Shark-Nose" Harley-Davidson Roadglide will debut. Dubbed "Tiger Shark" this will be the first Victory to feature a frame mounted fairing. 3 windscreen heights will be offered: "Razor", "Standard", and "Tallboy". No electric retractable screen is in the works.

A new Jackpot will debut. Called the Jackpot Tourer, it will be a fat-tire soft bagger with quick release bags and quick release shield. A custom cushioned 2-up seat with choice of backrests will be provided from the factory Aimed to compete with the CVO Softail Convertible, it will provide a more custom bike look at a lower price.

Polaris will further be innovating by adding a semi-auto transmission to the Vision. Semi-auto being defined as a clutchless 6 speed transmission. You still maintain all the flexibility of manual shifting, but without the need to actuate a manual clutch. Polaris plans to add these to the Chief line of Indian motorcycles in 2013.
Son of a bitch, Bandit! You got me going. I was in the process of passing on the news to a buddy when i read the next post. You had me excited- and mad that I'd have to upgrade so soon! Good write-up.

·
Registered
436 Posts
When I saw the 110 ci motor...I said "figures I just got the 106 a couples months ago"

I bought the Honda Sabre 1100 back in 01 - it was their biggest v twin - the next year they came out with the VTX 1800 (only a couple thou. more) - that one really hurt

I also bought the Prairie 400 ATV from Kawi in 01 (their biggest) - the very next year they came out with the 650...........:crzy:

So it would'nt be the first time....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts