Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Seafoam - available at your local autoparts store. thumb up
Can be used from bikes to trucks, to lawn mowers, from fuel injected motors to carburated ones, gasoline and diesel.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I can attest to Sea Foam and it's effectiveness, however, I haven't had the chance to run it throuh my CR.... I will say that I have found an aerosal version of Sea Foam. It has a small "straw" (like WD40) that goes in between the intake boot and the throttle body in case you can't get to a better suction hose.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Techron and SeaFoam seem to be the favorites in my area. Be sure to run them at recomended doses.
You really shouldn't need to do that. Unless you got gas with water or trash in it. If you are building a lot of carbon you may want to look in to why.
Either way it can't hurt.

Cheers

·
Registered
329 Posts
Techron and SeaFoam seem to be the favorites in my area. Be sure to run them at recomended doses.
You really shouldn't need to do that. Unless you got gas with water or trash in it. If you are building a lot of carbon you may want to look in to why.
Either way it can't hurt.

Cheers
What he said. How many miles are on the bike? It shouldn't need cleaning often if at all. I have run injectors without cleaning for 100k miles+.

That being said, Seafoam is a decent product, but you are better off with Techron for injectors. (Seafoam is AWESOME for combustion chambers though).

Now... THAT being said, if you really do have clogged injectors and aren't just performing preventive maintenance, you'll need to buy a kit that actually connects to the injectors themselves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts