Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon All,
Does anyone have any pics or advice on how to remove the inner skin form the trunk? I need to check the connection on my CB and am not the most mechanically inclined and do not want to open a can of worms.

Truly love this forum and appreciate all the advice by all.

Thanks!!
cheers

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Good Afternoon All,
Does anyone have any pics or advice on how to remove the inner skin form the trunk? I need to check the connection on my CB and am not the most mechanically inclined and do not want to open a can of worms.

Truly love this forum and appreciate all the advice by all.

Thanks!!
cheers
Search tech forum for BBob and service manual. 09 will work. Not hard but it's got to come off. Remove three bolts then last one with a buddy makes it a snap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Not looking to remove the trunk, just the inner plastic pan that lines it so I can see the washer configuration for the CB

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Thanks! Not looking to remove the trunk, just the inner plastic pan that lines it so I can see the washer configuration for the CB
Download the service manual and check chapter 3. I think you will find the easiest way to get the lower inner liner out is pulling the trunk and laying it on its side so you can deal with the top of the trunk. Been a while back I installed my cb but I know I tried first without pulling the trunk. I looked for the install instructions for the antenna but can't find them right off. Will post if I do. Good. Luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts