Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this install took way longer than it should have. During the JTD Lower install i discovered the dealership had incorrectly installed the forged bars and stripped out the 3 bolts holding it on. So the threads were replaced to my satisfaction and i was able to finish up the install this week.
1st note: The jtd lower was designed to a fantastic level of fit. Tight? yes. But the finish is something i am very happy with

2nd note: let ebay be your friend sometimes. Located a brand new corbin seat, used on a showbike with 0 miles on it. And it arrived in all the original packaging and was clean as could be hoped for. It also installed better than the stock magnum seat or the xc seat i had installed.

So i now have a backrest and bracket for sale if anyone needs one.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Very nice! I have a set if those JTD lowers sitting in the garage, needs the upper mounts and some wiring extended
Speakers and lights in them, if anyone is looking.....

·
Premium Member
1,867 Posts
Very nice! I have a set if those JTD lowers sitting in the garage, needs the upper mounts and some wiring extended
Speakers and lights in them, if anyone is looking.....
Salty,

Do you have JTD lowers for sale? If so, please let me know. I just bought a set of forged bars for my CCT.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
3rdelement....That is one sharp looking build! Nice work thumb up

I have no reason too, but if I ever get get a chance I want to try out a Corbin Dual Tour....simply because they look so damn good on the XCs

btw: Corbin will re-upholster your tour trunk pads to match the seat, if you want to go that route ;)

·
Registered
152 Posts
V
Salty,

Do you have JTD lowers for sale? If so, please let me know. I just bought a set of forged bars for my CCT.
Yes, I would sell them. The wiring would have to be extended as they were cut when uninstalled and I believe the upper mounts would need to be purchased from JTD.
The lowers mounts are still on my trike but I need a reason to get busy and get them off lol
Speakers and lights in them.

Was thinking 200 USD and postage. Email me at

salty01attelus.net Change the at to @

Can
Send you some pics tonight after the work thing.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Nice looking trike Salty. Who makes the conversion? CSC?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I have no reason too, but if I ever get get a chance I want to try out a Corbin Dual Tour....simply because they look so damn good on the XCs

btw: Corbin will re-upholster your tour trunk pads to match the seat, if you want to go that route ;)
thankyou very much! a buddy of mine has this same seat and loves it. so figured with a medium and a long trip planned within the next 2 months that seating should be taken care of.

·
Registered
152 Posts

I have no reason too, but if I ever get get a chance I want to try out a a Corbin Dual Tour....simply because they look so damn good on the XCs

Pain, I have a Corbin Dual tour for sale with dual heat controls.
My wife didn't like it

[email protected]. If interested

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Pain, I have a Corbin Dual tour for sale with dual heat controls.
My wife didn't like it

[email protected]. If interested
Sorry SALTY, just last week I ordered an Ultimate Seat, it'll be here Monday. I like this DS seat I have for the most part...After sitting on broggyr's Ultimate I had to try one out and since they offer a 14day comfort trial I jumped. If I send the Ultimate back, I'll keep your Corbin in mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts