Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed Bassani ProStreet turnouts on my 13 Highball. I've unplugged the O2 sensors. I need to go to the dealership to get the fuel remap- problem is, it's 50 miles away. Can I ride it there or should I trailer it?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
I just installed Bassani ProStreet turnouts on my 13 Highball. I've unplugged the O2 sensors. I need to go to the dealership to get the fuel remap- problem is, it's 50 miles away. Can I ride it there or should I trailer it?
Ride it. You won't have any problems.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I too have just added the Bassani turnouts, I also have the PCV and s&s intake but I dont really feel like installing them right away I would rather ride, I took my 2013 Hammer for a test ride, seemed to run real good except for a couple backfires here and there on decel ... is that bad? And , does the backfire indicate lean or rich condition? I have disconnected the o2 sensors too. If its not good for my bike I guess I could slap the PCV in in an hour or two....

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
ahhhh, now you just being lazy. Lets git er done! put them goodies on that bike then you will know what you got to do after that.cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Ha Ha , ya your right . I might as well start diggin in to it... I work till 3:00 today, then i'll get going . Going to be a nice weekend here in New England.....thumb up

·
Registered
264 Posts
I too have just added the Bassani turnouts, I also have the PCV and s&s intake but I dont really feel like installing them right away I would rather ride, I took my 2013 Hammer for a test ride, seemed to run real good except for a couple backfires here and there on decel ... is that bad? And , does the backfire indicate lean or rich condition? I have disconnected the o2 sensors too. If its not good for my bike I guess I could slap the PCV in in an hour or two....
An occasional decel pop seems fairly normal with any slip on. Even with a fuel controller I still get occasional popping and that has been consistent with every bike I've owned. The only time I didn't have it was when the bikes still had the stock exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts