Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After receiving most of my items in the last 10 days I took this weekend to install most. Someday I will update my mods but the latest are below. Of course after looking at the pictures I realized I really need to clean my garage.

Painted Dash, Beveled Mirrors, Arlen Ness Exhaust tips & a trunk rack.

Attachments

Reactions: SkInM4N and PaiN

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks really good, seeing those mirrors makes me wish I would have purchased some as well, they look bigger than the Victory mirrors.

Reactions: SkInM4N

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
So you're the reason I didn't get my beveled mirrors! Bike looks great.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks really good, seeing those mirrors makes me wish I would have purchased some as well, they look bigger than the Victory mirrors.
They are bigger. I was torn between black & Chrome but glad I went with the black ones.

So you're the reason I didn't get my beveled mirrors! Bike looks great.
Yup :grin

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I was thinking the exact same thing!

Skin

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Hey, what grips are those? I am having difficulty finding grips that I like and are compatible with the heated grips on the CCT. Sweet looking rig...I see some things I would like to try on mine

Skin

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, what grips are those? I am having difficulty finding grips that I like and are compatible with the heated grips on the CCT. Sweet looking rig...I see some things I would like to try on mine

Skin
They are factory grips, The Bar ends were in the closeout section at Witchdoctor's for about $25.00.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
They are factory grips, The Bar ends were in the closeout section at Witchdoctor's for about $25.00.
Oh, so you changed out the ends. Gotcha. Thanks

Skin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts