Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta clean up the cables and such. I love the look and the feel of them. That said, I have some ness 2" pullback bars for cheap!

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
here is the million dollar question...how much for those killer looking apes...and who did you get the cables from???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here is the million dollar question...how much for those killer looking apes...and who did you get the cables from???
The apes are from Todd's Cycle (thanks nomis0708). I bought the bike with the 2" pullback bars so the cables were already upgraded and fit the apes just fine. Install took me about an hour and I've never done it before.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The apes are from Todd's Cycle (thanks nomis0708). I bought the bike with the 2" pullback bars so the cables were already upgraded and fit the apes just fine. Install took me about an hour and I've never done it before.
Looks good ek1 glad to have been of assistance! Looks like you have the digital speedo..perfect!! I also have a digi speedo so when you're ready to run the wires internally you can pull the wires through the bottom of the bars mill out a hole in the indicator cover plate and run your wires through that milled hole then through the top triple tree and into the headlight housing to the connector , that will really clean it up nice I can post a pic if you'd like. Looks good congrats.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lykoi626 all harley springer bars will fit our bikes there are a lot of options and styles applicable. There are custom shops like bad seed cycle that make some really sick bars or some really nice bars like those from Todd's cycle which ek1 and myself have. Have fun looking at all the different options out there now that you know.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I've been up and down looking at different bars...the cables are what stops me dead in my tracks. I could just go with the vic kit for 379 but everyone around here has those. and the cheapest cable set I've found was more than the kit...a vicious cycle modding these damn bikes.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've been up and down looking at different bars...the cables are what stops me dead in my tracks. I could just go with the vic kit for 379 but everyone around here has those. and the cheapest cable set I've found was more than the kit...a vicious cycle modding these damn bikes.
Try giving Santa Rosa V-Twin a call about cables. With the Todd's cycle 12in apes the only line I needed to change was the brake line so it wasn't that bad. Also witchdoctors sells Barnet cables I can measure mine up for you if you need just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts