Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a cutting cable to remove the factory airbox, but i found it easier to cut up with a box cutter and a fresh blade.

I loaded a generic tune onto the PC3, and it's already WAY faster on the mid/high end. I'm definitely eager to see how it runs after some dyno time.

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Dyno on my old 06' Hammer after torque tubes, exhaust, and vfc3:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Dyno on my old 06' Hammer after torque tubes, exhaust, and vfc3:
Got the graph there please?
I'm debating on the Torque Tubes and would like to see the full picture not just the peaks.
'06 Hammer would be a 100 cube like mine I imagine?

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Got the graph there please?
I'm debating on the Torque Tubes and would like to see the full picture not just the peaks.
'06 Hammer would be a 100 cube like mine I imagine?
Torque Tubes vs Stock Airbox on 100ci

TTI vs S&S on 104" (check out 3400 rpm +11 & +17):

There are several graphs on the Lloydz site. It's not going to make a big difference in peak HP (I gained 2 HP) but it will make lots of torque and raise the entire graph. 119/130 out of 104 inches is pretty damned good.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Torque Tubes vs Stock Airbox on 100ci

TTI vs S&S on 104" (check out 3400 rpm +11 & +17):

There are several graphs on the Lloydz site. It's not going to make a big difference in peak HP (I gained 2 HP) but it will make lots of torque and raise the entire graph. 119/130 out of 104 inches is pretty damned good.
Thanks Half Crazy, heres my current dyno sheet with the Ness filter, see the torques up over 100 most of the time and Im pretty happy with it, wondering if and where I'm likely to gain should I go for the Torque Tubes?
Naturally It'll need some dyno tweaking after fitting the T.T.
Also theres two rubber hoses that go into the air filter now, cranckase vent, and another for a sensor or something, wonder where they will end up?...also I think Ill be up for buying the Idle Air Valve as well? do you know H.C. ?
All up with IAV and the slack Aussie dollar it's gonna cost me a whack , so Im wondering if its gonna be worthwhile overall.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
Dyno chart - Power Curve & Air/Fuel

Attachments

·
Registered
976 Posts
Is that 130 torque on a 104 with TT's? I wonder why else was done? What would you get on a 106? 130 is a really nice number!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does the power commander bypass the ECM completely? Or do i need to have it flashed back to stock for the PC3 to work properly?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts