Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...what a PITA, lol. The pegs have the little wire retainers instead of c-clips. I finally decided to take the left bracket itself off so I could get to the clip (wire) better. Weeeellll, not so fast. There are two wires (electrical) zip-tied to the bracket. It's hard to get to the zip-tie to cut it but it's possible. I finally get to the right side and guess what? You can't get to the top bolt without taking the exhaust off. I got lucky on this side and it wasn't too bad. The boards are Kury mini-floorboards and look really nice. They flop a bit and when folded, they are at a funny angle due to the angle of the brackets, but all in all, I'm pretty pleased. :)

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
...what a PITA, lol. The pegs have the little wire retainers instead of c-clips. I finally decided to take the left bracket itself off so I could get to the clip (wire) better. Weeeellll, not so fast. There are two wires (electrical) zip-tied to the bracket. It's hard to get to the zip-tie to cut it but it's possible. I finally get to the right side and guess what? You can't get to the top bolt without taking the exhaust off. I got lucky on this side and it wasn't too bad. The boards are Kury mini-floorboards and look really nice. They flop a bit and when folded, they are at a funny angle due to the angle of the brackets, but all in all, I'm pretty pleased. :)
They make a splined adapter that will let you adjust the angle of the boards.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My brother and I both have the mini boards to prevent boards from dropping we added another d washer when we put the boards on and they keep the board nice and tight and doesn't fall down. We also added the adapters. Ours folds just like yours.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Navycraig, I have the splined adapters but when you get them level (in use) and then fold them, they are funny. I'm probably not explaining it right. I'll post a couple pics when I get a chance. I'll probably just leave them in the down position. The wife loves them, so I can work around them being in the way a little.cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts