Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after installing new springs at the specs from progressive 10w, 140mm oil, 36mm spacer the bike sits very low does not bottom out and it does feel better but sits very low can i put a bigger spacer? and will it affect the set up?
20201207_121919.jpg

·
Premium Member
14,579 Posts
I wish I could help. I'm not sure we have many Octane riders here. They didn't make them very long before shutting down Victory. The Indian Scout is similar but different enough to be an Indian. Perhaps someone on one of their forums or even an Indian dealership can help you. What about where you bought the forks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could help. I'm not sure we have many Octane riders here. They didn't make them very long before shutting down Victory. The Indian Scout is similar but different enough to be an Indian. Perhaps someone on one of their forums or even an Indian dealership can help you. What about where you bought the forks?
I have contacted the company as well just thought i hit everyone for their input thanks for the reply

·
Registered
7 Posts
The spacers are your preload, yes longer preload spacers will affect ride but if it sitting too low it sounds like you need it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts