Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lids close fine but, as they sit they can be lifted up about 1/2" - 3/4"" until the lock mechanism grabs so my concern is how to fix this. Can the mechanism be adjusted? I have a feeling i will have to lower the catch some to help pull down the bag tighter. Thoughts...thanks

·
Registered
597 Posts
The lids close fine but, as they sit they can be lifted up about 1/2" - 3/4"" until the lock mechanism grabs so my concern is how to fix this. Can the mechanism be adjusted? I have a feeling i will have to lower the catch some to help pull down the bag tighter. Thoughts...thanks
Did you attach the LARGE square rubber bumper thing, near the lid latch?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooops!! did that and it did help but, still wasn't happy. So, since i didn't use the flex foam wire tubes that came in the kit, i added a couple of pieces to the inner lips and that seemed to do the trick. The lids are nice and snug...actually tighter than before!! thumb up

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good Glad to hear that it isn't an issue. Mine are at the painter. I chose the Ma Vic ones because of the complaints of bad fitment with others. THen you posted this. I was concerned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts