Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the lights this evening...was pretty simple plug and play so no cutting and splicing wires. The instructions state that when high beams are on the lights should go out, but mine stay on. Has anybody added these to their bike and do they shut off when the high beams are on?

Another question...Is it illegal to drive with the high beams on and the driving lights at the same time? thanks...

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
It's not illegal. Besides with all those lights on maybe it will help people notice you during the day while they talk on their cell phones. Just make sure the charging system puts out enough charge to keep your battery up.

·
13,002 Posts
2032Ceta
Your profile doesn't say what state you live so really can't say if its legal check your state laws. I would think your ok

·
Registered
15 Posts
2032Ceta.
Would like to see some pic's. I'm currently looking at installing driving lights on my XC. I'm considering MOTOLIGHT's. I would really like to see how your Vic's look!!! Also curious to see where you mounted them. Were they hard to wire??

·
Registered
289 Posts
2032Ceta.
Would like to see some pic's. I'm currently looking at installing driving lights on my XC. I'm considering MOTOLIGHT's. I would really like to see how your Vic's look!!! Also curious to see where you mounted them. Were they hard to wire??
me too...a pic and something on the plug and play?

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Driving lights for XR will not work on XC so mounting pictures won't help much. Go to the arizona website (google arizona victory) and you can see what they make to fill the OEM gap for driving lights. They show installed pictures too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts