Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any advice for the installation of my Vicbaggers air ride. Off the top of my head issue I'll have are, the Tri-Oval exhaust is not compatible with there compressor bracket and I can't mount it under my rear fender because I have a BigD Rake installed back there. I did get some good advice and that was to trim the compressor bracket, so I'm just trying to get some feedback on what other people did that had the same limitations for mounting there compressor? Thank's
+

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I wish I had an answer for you. What did the guys at Vic Baggers say? What, specifically, is it with the Tri Ovals that prevent the Vic Baggers compressor from mounting? I ran Tri Ovals on my CCT for a long time. When they came off, the replacements went on taking up the exact same mounting and bracket space.

Vic Baggers had a beautiful Cross Country at the SEVR with their full air ride system installed. They actually hollowed out the left muffler and used it to install a much larger air tank. The left muffler looked just like the right one from the outside. It was a great move on their part as the system would air up immediately with so much air in reserve.

Also, what's a BigD Rake that you have mounted under the rear fender?

If you haven't done so yet, give the team at Vic Baggers a call. They're one of the very best companies around regarding Victory motorcycles performance and enhancement parts.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish I had an answer for you. What did the guys at Vic Baggers say? What, specifically, is it with the Tri Ovals that prevent the Vic Baggers compressor from mounting? I ran Tri Ovals on my CCT for a long time. When they came off, the replacements went on taking up the exact same mounting and bracket space.

Vic Baggers had a beautiful Cross Country at the SEVR with their full air ride system installed. They actually hollowed out the left muffler and used it to install a much larger air tank. The left muffler looked just like the right one from the outside. It was a great move on their part as the system would air up immediately with so much air in reserve.

Also, what's a BigD Rake that you have mounted under the rear fender?

If you haven't done so yet, give the team at Vic Baggers a call. They're one of the very best companies around regarding Victory motorcycles performance and enhancement parts.
I've talked to Melanie just not Eric, but once purchase the compressor bracket separately that's when I learned about the bracket being incompatible with my exhaust and other like D&D and V&H.

Attachments

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member