Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up one of the new LED headlight units to install in my Vegas 8-ball, but have (so far) been defeated in removing the little phillips head screw that holds the bottom of the old headlight unit in the housing. Due to the yoke, I cannot get a screwdriver perpendicular to it and only at about 45 degrees. It is screwed it so tight it will not budge at that angle. Anyone have any ideas on how to access and remove this little bu*ger?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok. I had to loosen off the allen bolt and swing the assembly up to get that screw out. The LED is now installed and I hope the beam is aligned back ok. Will find out tomorrow. Before and after pics.

·
Registered
352 Posts
nice...let us know how you like it and if you had to re-align it thumb up

·
12,970 Posts
gee realign would be sitting on bike moving light up or down. Not hard look in owners book on how to

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ok. I had to loosen off the allen bolt and swing the assembly up to get that screw out. The LED is now installed and I hope the beam is aligned back ok. Will find out tomorrow. Before and after pics.

I just installed the black led victory healight on my 8 ball. Do you have a dark spot directly in front of the bike for aproximately 5 feet before the beam starts? Even with my light aimed all the way down I can't get that dark spot to go away... think it is just designed that way.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
Lools cool mate , like a bat-light only then for victory ja ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts