Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Could use some help installing a brake light modulator. I understand the concept of tapping into the brake light feed, but where is that wire?

Crawled underneath today and saw wiring harnesses leading to the ABS module. The module seems to block access to the wires leading directly to the brake light that I need to tap into. How do you remove the brake light assembly to gain access to the wires leading to it? Or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hello all,

Could use some help installing a brake light modulator. I understand the concept of tapping into the brake light feed, but where is that wire?

Crawled underneath today and saw wiring harnesses leading to the ABS module. The module seems to block access to the wires leading directly to the brake light that I need to tap into. How do you remove the brake light assembly to gain access to the wires leading to it? Or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance
I tapped into mine under the seat. There is a harness leading back that encloses all the wires. Your instructions should tell you the wire colors of the yous you need.

There is another string on this forum that explains this pretty well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Can you post a link to the thread? I did a search but can't find it. What resistor is needed?

·
Registered
321 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts