Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed Thirdgears Customs intake and Power Commander V (with a base map from them) hope to dyno next week and let y'all know the gains. My butt dyno feels like a lot stronger mid range. My 1st dyno was 93hp 113tq hopefully I'll break into the 100s now.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Installed Thirdgears Customs intake and Power Commander V (with a base map from them) hope to dyno next week and let y'all know the gains. My butt dyno feels like a lot stronger mid range. My 1st dyno was 93hp 113tq hopefully I'll break into the 100s now.
That's awesome. Love the big T-bars too!

·
Registered
374 Posts
curious to see the numbers, no cams or yes cams?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No cams yet. I'll post once I get it on the dyno. The local Harley dealer is the only local dyno and dyno guy was sick today so now have to wait until the 13th of April.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Power potential is there. Running a base map that was really lean produced 100hp 115ft lbs.
I added fuel to the map when I got home and this baby will flat get it. If I had better exhaust I would be seeing a huge jump

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
That looks great, curious to know what cams will gain. I have essentially the same setup as you except with the auto tune function. Runs so good now that I cant imagine the cams!

·
13,002 Posts
cams would jump you up about ten more horse. Coast might not warrant it

If you think that auto tune works as a closed loop tuning system. You Are mistaken. Auto Tune needs rider to accept trims to adjust. After about six cycles the system is supposed to me removed

·
Registered
9 Posts
Its actually the PCV that taps into your o2 sensors and creates a wideband. Monitors AFR, MAP and exhaust. It actually adjusts to optimal AFR, enrichament, enleanment and ignition at all times. Its technically a piggyback

Tunes are great, but at 2-300 a pop, that would get expensive after 4-5 different parts.

Ive had about 10 different sport bikes, about half had this or the Bazzazz system works great.

·
Registered
9 Posts
And 10hp, that is a ton on a bike. I would take 4hp for the price of the cams. On my ducati superbike with full termigonis exhaust, Ducati performance ECU and airbox i netted about 7hp. That was about $2500 worth of parts vs $450 cams

·
13,002 Posts
Chezgetssome

you should move that little blow by filter down to point at the ground. That way it wouldn't puke all over the motor

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mods
Lloydz LSC CAMS, ATS, 1/4 turn
Norseman performance exhaust
Third gear customs intake
PCV tuned by Josh Coastal Indian
Under drive pulley, MSD coils and wires
119hp and 118ftlbs made 102ftlbs at 2000rpms

Attachments