1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
OH WOW! And here I thought it was going to be a preview of a motorcycle movie.:)

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Very clever design, but I can't use a wheel chock with my 23" front wheel and wrapper style fender :(

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Luvmyride do you think I will have any problems with my 21" and the Vicbaggers fender? I use a wheel chock in my toy hauler frequently.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Cool! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
I want one of those- sweet!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Saw that a while ago. Wicked cool for easy loading and unloading. Now if they can combine that design with something along the lines of a pitbull trs to eliminate the need for strapping it would be the holy grail of m/c trailers

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Luvmyride do you think I will have any problems with my 21" and the Vicbaggers fender? I use a wheel chock in my toy hauler frequently.
Sorry I didnt' see this sooner...
Mine is the Vicbaggers Ridgeback full wrap. I had them cut 1.5 inches off the back edge of the fender to make it more speed bump friendly. I have the Harbor Freight chock with about 1.5 inches cut off the back of the rear wheel clamp to fit the stock wheel. The 23" fender isn't even close to fitting. The front of the chock could still be used if pulling into a trailer, but it would have to be fully suppoerted side to side by straps.
I guessing the 21" would be similar. I can measure the ground to fender height when I get home this evening if that would help.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Saw that a while ago. Wicked cool for easy loading and unloading. Now if they can combine that design with something along the lines of a pitbull trs to eliminate the need for strapping it would be the holy grail of m/c trailers
IMO, for it to be the holy grail of m/c trailers it needs to be enclosed too so that it's weather proof and good for really long hauls. Thats what I want.

·
Premium Member
6,084 Posts
Nice i like it.

Watch "We Are From the Future — Next Stage is the Revolution of Love — Sub. Esp" on YouTube - We Are From the Future — Next Stage is the Revolution of Love — Sub. Esp: http://youtu.be/C4h9MTE2tGI

·
Registered
611 Posts
IMO, for it to be the holy grail of m/c trailers it needs to be enclosed too so that it's weather proof and good for really long hauls. Thats what I want.
Hmm, that would be interesting. I wonder which would be more cumbersome though, having the entire box tilt like that, or having just the floor tilt and then having to deal with a perimeter seal to keep water and such from getting in.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Hmm, that would be interesting. I wonder which would be more cumbersome though, having the entire box tilt like that, or having just the floor tilt and then having to deal with a perimeter seal to keep water and such from getting in.
I was thinking more of a soft top than hard top- one that can be zipped up afterwards once the bike is on board and secured.

I'm dreaming......

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't care, I like it. How much is it and where do I get one?

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts