Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found that you need to post twice in the new members section before you can post in other parts of the forum. It's really a software glitch, but since nothing can be done about it, it's a rule, too. So once again this is Puma from NJ saying I'm glad to be here and ride safe brothers.

·
Premium Member
6,014 Posts
Cool guys, try to post a picture of the bike if you can ? Just to test it ?

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Puma, we do this to prevent spammers, etc. Just reply a couple times to these posts and you will be golden. And we welcome you.

·
Premium Member
6,014 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
We had a lot of problems with spammers in the past and most of them were bots. Posting rules help ensure that you are an actual human and are not a computer program that is trying to sell misc items.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
One Pulstar is enough

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
That's why I don't reply to anything PulseStar posts.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I just found that you need to post twice in the new members section before you can post in other parts of the forum. It's really a software glitch, but since nothing can be done about it, it's a rule, too. So once again this is Puma from NJ saying I'm glad to be here and ride safe brothers.
It's not a software glitch, it's intentional. It's to prevent spam bots.
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
That's why I don't reply to anything PulseStar posts.
Same here, Im boycotting his posts.
Almost wrote that fact on his Sturgis thread but then I'd be breaking my own rule!
Tempting to poke fun and make jest and nonsense of Pulstars threads but we can already do that with DillPickle and at least he replies!:)
So if everyone ignores Pulstar he may go away.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
You couldn't give me a Pulstar spark plug ......

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hey Puma. Welcome to the mayhem.
Don't sweat the spam bot protection, there is enough stuff roaming the internet and the mods got this one right even though it is annoying to new users for a bit.

Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry about calling it a glitch

The administrator said in his "if you can't post" post that it was controlled by the software and can't be changed. I'm not sure why that meant a glitch in my mind. My bad.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sort of.

Puma SHOES
Right ??
In high school I worked in a store and this dude gave everyone crazy nick names. He thought I had been wearing Puma sneakers, but I have actually never owned a pair. It must have been the drugs. Anyway, the name has stuck for about 29 years now.

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Isn't Pulstar a more performance oriented Volvo. Oh I think that's Polestar.
Yeah, well PullStar might be a polestar too, ya never know these days.
Welcome Puma, welcome to Victory, welcome to the present and the future.
So what do you ride again?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts