Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard Victory is only doing the Florida show. WTF??? I'm going to the Chi town show and am bummed victory isn't going to be there.

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Victory is spending their money wisely.

Why go to a show where all people can do is look and sit on a bike? When you can go to a dealer anytime or when the Fuel It Demo truck comes and RIDE the bike you are looking at?

Plus those big rigs are fantastic moving billboards!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think it IS wise to spend money on these shows. People come there looking to compare bikes, to sit on them side by side. I understand they want/need to cut back like everyone else, but I think these shows are important advertising. I'm luck, they will be at the MPLS show this weekend.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not looking to buy. I already have 2 09s. Just bummed they were not going to be there. I would like to see the Highball up close.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Fret not, for Randy's Cycle will be there representing Victory. You'll have to look for them, as they won't likely be right next to the OEMs. I do wish Victory would spend the money and represent themselves properly at the major shows in addition to the demo rides. I think Polaris could afford it ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The show was great and Randys Cycle did a fine job of representing Victory. They were set up by the Can-Am display. The Highball looks better up close than on the net. They also had the Zack Ness Vegas which looked awesome.

·
Registered
154 Posts
As someone who publishes trade magazines and produces a few trade shows (in a totally different market) I always advise participating - preferably with a HUGE booth and two page spreads in the magazines cheers
Seirously, cutting back on advertising to save money is like turing off your Open sign to save electricity. Besides, how am I gonna dress up the XC if people don't spend money on advertising?thumb up

·
Registered
257 Posts
A buddy of mine went to the Chi town show and ordered his new XC. They where all there he said. I was working so no chance to go :mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts