cruisercustomizing shipping on-going

1. L.E.D. Battery Gauge, Chrome Item# KY-4219 $38,99
2. Pulsating Brake Light Controller - Universal 12V Fitment Item# KY-908 $59,99
3. Bad Boy Air Horn (Chrome) Item# WOLO-519 $74,19
4. Seven Color Super Lizard Maximus Kit (ea) Item# KY-5021 $280,99
5. 9100 Series Cycle Alarm with 2 Way Paging System Item# GOR-9100 $242,99 USD
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
VictoryHID shipping on-going

Kit Type: High & Low Beam - Light Temperature (Color): 6,000 Kelvin (white .. VHID2J 1 $79.99
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The exhaust is on its way sins February 2013 :mad: apparently I will receive it 3 weeks from now :crzy:..... and the exhaust type is;
C-D Stage 1x-BOW Exhaust System C.2878997-156 Crhome state,'11-14 JP
// http://www.cycleworks.com/eshopprod_cat_8729_product_1588756.Stage_1_X-Bow_Exhaust_System.htm

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Something missing from your shopping list is the replacement gasket for your timing cover. I would suggest you get the reusable one so that when your initial ATS setting does not suit you, you can change it without needing to buy yet another gasket. Dialing in the timing wheel may take 2 or 3 tries to get it perfect.

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahah yes all the Vic riders here said the same thing..... LONG LIST

the reusable gasket is in the shipment already.... guess copy/paste I deleted it, sorry

Yes it took me almost 5 months of reading and asking you guys questions to set these orders straight without any mistake, yes I know, I am not fast at doing stuff, cheers

I will also be NOT fast with installing.... but if you guys like then I can report and some pictures on the upgrades and especially if the bike improves on power....

we all know that Victory's are super smooth and easy to ride.... but lacking some serious power when you are already on-the-road // start-stop is quite nice, but I would LOVE the underdrive pulley vor wide tire Victory's, but until now NOTYET

I have the 4" extensions, but now I see they make the 5" extensions, only in black..... pffffff just my luck.... I'll put these on my shopping list of next year, in chrome......

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
As long as your ordering stuff.....:D

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First shipment has arrived and installed;

witchdoctor INSTALLED

1. KS-PAD Kickstand Replacement Rubber thumb up
2. TRK-08-BB Bright Blue Spark Plug Wires :mad: Less quality then I expected
3. FA347HH EBC Sintered Front Pads-Most 08-UP thumb up
4. FA196HH EBC Sintered Rear Pads Most 08-UP thumb up
5. DBS-JKPT Dyna Beads Kit For Jackpot thumb up as to be expected difficult to go trough the tube, but NO PROBLEMS
6. INV-RP Invis-A-Key Round Polished Style thumb up :ltr: this is sooo cool haha

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As long as your ordering stuff.....:D
I am not sure if this is a negative or positive comment, as it seems that my "American" language is not good enough for this comment :crzy:

My 1/2 cent worth;

As quite a few of you guys know in December 2013 my wife decided to give me a present for my birthday that I didn't know anything about, and I am glad she did, as now I am a proud owner of a Jackpot, ""Mr. WEEDS I had to pay exactly USD 40,000 for a new jackpot""

Reading this Forum almost 6 days a week , I have actually figured out a bunch of stuff I wanted to order, except the things in my signature I already did in February2014.... as a "test" if shipping direct was actually possible to this corner of the world

It took me a lot of E-mailing and setting all kind pf PayPal / WePal / Direct Credit Cards, but finally got everything on 1 line.... and was ready for ordering, I started ordering on 5 May,2014 and continued until 5 June,2014 all the orders and i finally completed with help of all the super nice 4 companies;

Special thanks to "Conquest Customs" as he helped me a lot, and by the looks of it, he will have to help me a lot more, installing this "stuff"

I want to thank this forum of all the professional information given and a bit of bullshitting too
You guys answered many questions I had, and surly will have in the near future, as I have to install all of the above MYSELF,
You guys figured out most of it a few years before ....
I hope this list of ordered items above will help the new members as it looks like Victory owners are blooming.

I believe start to modify after riding a few thousand Km or Miles, not before

So if you have the money to order a bike, stop crying about shipping or personalizing your bike :D

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I am not sure if this is a negative or positive comment, as it seems that my "American" language is not good enough for this comment :crzy:
:D
Its all good, just wish I could have a shopping list like that...thumb up

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks mate, appreciate it. cheers

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well guys,
It was hard working 2 days cheers, but everything below is also installed, and when I was at-it I changed every bolt I could find into Stainless steel, also from the Cam-Covers, as all the galvanized & black bolts started to corrode.... :mad:

Conquest Customs INSTALLED

1. Power Commander 5 Item # PU-1020-1016/15/14 $369,95 USD
3. Lloydz Precision Adjustable Timing System & gasket Item # HOH-PTS $162,00 USD
4. Torque Tube Intake Item & (IAC) 08 up & nitro # HOH-TT-INT # $620,00 USD
8. Clutch-Arm Cover $49

It is like I got a new bike, the way it runs on low RPM is just perfect, and just imagine on full throttle :D

All the bullshit statements about upgrades are not necessary, bla, bla, :ltr: this is just soooo much fun, installing everything myself.

So if you like to upgrade, then do not listen to the negative forum writers out there, :crzy:
if you like a sock bike, it is also perfect.... thumb up

Up to you what suits your passion....

I am just fricking happy how the bike runs.... next package is still on-the-way all the electrical lights and alarms etc.... yippee

a happy Jackpot

·
13,027 Posts
With stainless steel bolts you have to be careful they can lock up on you half way before stop. Rub a little paraffin wax on the bolt it will work with lock tight

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My mate Johnny,

I am so proud of your positive comment, well done...

I use Vaseline for all kinds of things, including Stainless bolts into Aluminium or Steel machines, etc :ltr:if not going smooth down blow the hole out with Silicon or W40 and re-taping if necessary....

QUIZ question without googeling it; what does W40 stand for???

thumb up

·
Registered
427 Posts
Antiseize is the best for stainless, also remember to use the "wet" torque chart. I think most people probably know what wd40 stands for. They need to do a wd60 because there are many products out there that are better. They just market the crap outta wd40. I know they didn't even make it themselves. They would bid out to the chemical companies like LPS and CRC to mix and can it up for them under their formula. Not sure if that's the case anymore.

·
Registered
426 Posts
water displacement, and it has no lubricating properties at all

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
stories

so, uh...where is your "nearest" dealer? Is there someplace in Jakarta?

If not, do you know the backstory of how the bike came to be there?

·
Premium Member
6,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HowardGNelson WD40 = water-displacement is correct and it with 1 drop of WD it displaces 40 drops of water (so they say) PS you are correct WD has no lubricating properties, it is not made for that propose

SMTCapeCod The Vic shop is right next door to my house, there are 3 victory shops in Indonesia and the fourth coming, there are about 40 Victory's sold ONLY NEW vic in Indonesia and many more will follow, my wife went to the shop and bought the jackpot without me knowing for my birthday.... they Victory's are quite costly in Indonesia, minimum 2 time the price of what you guys are paying for a Vic in the USA

shanko, ok I will take out the stainless bolts, "polish" the holes as they have "rust marks" and use COPPA SLIP instead of Vaseline... good point.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts