Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, the name is Rick, been riding sportbikes since I was 18 Ninja 500R. I currently own since new a 2004 Kawasaki ZX636. I have most all performance mods done to it, pcIII, Termignoni exhaust, air box mod, removed secondary butterflies, highflow race BMC filter, aluminum race sprockets, D.I.D ERV Xring chain, Penske shock, AK20 shock cartridges, Galfer SBK kevlar brake line ket, Pazzo adjustable levers, and Pirelli Rosso Corsa rubber. I was initially eyeing an HD Softail Slim, but had been previously seduced by Victory bikes. Put everything on hold due to losing my employment of 18 years, damn economy, was off the grid for 18 months. Im looking at either a Highball, Hardball, XC, or an Indian Chief Darkhorse, Damn why did they discontinue the HB?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hit the track regularly hence all the performance upgrades. Im bored with the whole sportbike scene and my wife will not ride with me on my beast, she is scared of it. I really dig Bobbers, but I am really hearing the call of the XC.

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
Welcome.
Have you ridden one yet? You can schedule a test ride at most dealers and ride whatever you want. Some Victory dealers will let you test ride anytime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts