Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to the members of this forum. I'm a 53 year old male, live in Cleveland, Ohio, and have been a police officer there for almost 21 years, only four to go! I've been riding since I was 16, started on dirt bikes and got my first bike at 18, a 1966 Honda Dream 160! From there I've had just about every make out there, except for the Italians. I've currently got a 08 Victory Vegas 8 Ball that I just picked up used with only 3300 miles on it. It's got the swept pipes (to be replaced soon), Lloyd's fuel controller Gen III, Lloyds air intake, billet wheels, electronic speedo, side mount license plate, lowered 1.5 inches for my short 5-08 stature, and have on order the Victory leather solo seat. Planning on getting some chrome do-dads and, ya know, a bike is really never done, is it?! Already have gotten some good information and really appreciate.

Thanks,
Bob

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend!  You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Welcome to the VF!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts