Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Victory Motorcycles in Alaska. I have a 2005 Kingpin that I'm having difficulty with removal of fuse box as I'm trying to trace down electrical issues, have new fuses, #4 new micro switches, new starter relay switch, but in using test light not all areas of fuse box shows power to all area's. Shows power at starter relay yet Starter doesn't roll over and fuel pump won't kick on, headlight comes one, neutral light comes on, no tail light or turn lights or horn battery adequate for starting. Any electrical wizard help appreciated.:crying

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Can't answer the questions but can keep your post active so someone else can help.

·
13,188 Posts
fuse box is held in place by rivets. If you have a test meter or light you could just check each terminal. You wouldn't have to pull box.
Maybe if you pull battery then you could look thru from other side and see the back side of the box and look for what you need to find.

Am guessing you might of burned out the turn signal flasher. A lot of the power and stuff runs thru it. Don't forget you have wires in headlight.

What did you to bike before you had all these pronlems

1 - 3 of 3 Posts