Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all...

I'm Mike... and I just got my first Victory on Tuesday... 2016 Gunner... and dayum!!!! I'm in love. I had been riding a 2008 Suzuki Boulevard M50... Talk about night and day. I had seen the Gunner at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show last month and have been obsessing over it ever since. We finally had a nice day to ride on Saturday so I took the M50 out for a ride and ended at the Victory dealership. Pulled the trigger and picked it up on Tuesday... :grin

I look forward to chatting with folks on here... maybe even running into some of you up here in NE Ohio...

Cheers!!!

Mike

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Glad to have you. Welcome from CT( I finally beat broggyr too it :) )

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Another Ohioan! Right on and welcome to the forum!:grin

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Glad to have you. Welcome from CT( I finally beat broggyr too it :) )
Hehe. You did. And let me take this opportunity to remind you that TWO is more than ONE.

So, chalk up ANOTHER welcome from CT!
:D :D :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oh crap, another Buckeye! Lol. Glad you're onboard, post some pics of that bad boy!

Welcome from Michigan (if you couldn't tell)

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!!!!! I will post a couple pictures shortly...
SubDude... no worries about the Buckeye thing... I'm a Georgia Bulldawgs fan from birth and a Univeristy of Miami Hurricanes alumni... By the way... would you be a former squid? I spent 11 years in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club...

Cheers!!!!

Mike

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome PaiN... I take it there is a bit of a rivalry with broggyr on welcomes? *chuckle* I don't envy you being in CT... you guys get a shorter riding season than we do... *sigh*

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool Bryan... I was in from September 1981 to September 1992... the Force Draw Downs got me to exit... East Coast or West Coast sailor? I was West Coast... spent some time on the Big E (USS Enterprise)... lots of time in San Diego...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hell yeah Mike, she looks awesome. I was in Norfolk the whole time on fast attacks. Spent some time next to Big E in Newport News shipyard back in 1992.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Thanks for the welcome PaiN... I take it there is a bit of a rivalry with broggyr on welcomes? *chuckle* I don't envy you being in CT... you guys get a shorter riding season than we do... *sigh*
@PaiN is just happy to beat me for once :)

It's ok, it has been a very mild winter this year. I even had the bike out a couple times over the weekend and I might to have some coffee with PaiN this weekend. :)

By the way, gorgeous bike :)

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks broggyr... your bike is stunning... that blue is... dayum... Thanks THOM, Sub and broggyr for the compliments on the bike. She's stock for right now... the first mod will be new exhaust... then front light cluster... and after that... we'll see. Right now I'm just stoked to have a Victory and can't wait to take her out again. Winter can't go away fast enough...

·
Premium Member
12,993 Posts
Welcome from one squid to another! You a Shellback too? ;)

Nice Gunner. I like the aggressive stance they have and size is just right for medium-length day rides. Longer for younger folks. Right at home in the canyons and mountains too.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I take it there is a bit of a rivalry with broggyr on welcomes? *chuckle* I don't envy you being in CT... you guys get a shorter riding season than we do... *sigh*
No rivalry....but you're right about the short(ened) riding season. Which about now with no bikey for over 3mo makes me start to post crazy things. Everyone can take a breath though, I restarted my insurance, we are expecting good weather... so I'll be taking my first ride of 2016 this weekend :laugh

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts