Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the forum, but don't have a Victory yet. I'm here to learn before I buy. I currently ride a 2012 HD Ultra Classic, but ready for something different. The HD is a good bike, but I've just never fallen in love with it. I'm very interested in the Cross Country Tour, but really prefer the blacked out motor of some of the Cross Country models. I also like some of the satin or flat colors found on the Cross Country. Either way, I'm sure I end of with a CCT or CC.

Question: What time of year does Victory generally introduce new models or next year paint colors?

I'll probably wait for the 2015 models before buying.

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,974 Posts
I just joined the forum...
Welcome aboard.

...I'm very interested in the Cross Country Tour, but really prefer the blacked out motor of some of the Cross Country models. I also like some of the satin or flat colors found on the Cross Country...
You can make an XC into and XCT by adding a few parts - but you would have to paint them to match the color XC you end up getting.

Question: What time of year does Victory generally introduce new models or next year paint colors?
End of July, beginning of August. 2015 Indians will be unveiled at Sturgis on Aug.2nd, so either at the same time, or a few days before Sturgis.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm a newbie myself and found the forum while searching for a set of road bars to fit the 2002 V92C. You guys had just what I needed. I've had the V92C for 12 years now and thuroughly enjoy it. It has given me over 14,000 miles of riding pleasure and other than a set of tires and routine maintenance, no problems.cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Yes, I had considered the XC with added lower fairings. Glad I don't have to wait too long for the new model info. Thanks again for the welcome and info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts