Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys im new to the Victory forum, I have been here since last September lurking,and trying to learn a little about the brand, since I have not yet purchased a bike my plans include to purchase a victory of course:)

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Hello guys im new to the Victory forum, I have been here since last September lurking,and trying to learn a little about the brand, since I have not yet purchased a bike my plans include to purchase a victory of course:)
Welcome and howz the weather there? A bit windy? Wet?
You came to the right place to learn about Vics, beer, cigars, guns and how to understand women. Listen and learn.cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and howz the weather there? A bit windy? Wet?
You came to the right place to learn about Vics, beer, cigars, guns and how to understand women. Listen and learn.cheers
I guess you cannot edit your posts? the weather here in Minnesota is humid kind of wet sun in between lol

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
I guess you cannot edit your posts? the weather here in Minnesota is humid kind of wet sun in between lol

haha 82 yesterday and gorgeous, 45 windy, wet, and cold today!

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
What do ya expect from the oldest guy on this forum? I'm forgetful, bitchy, incontinent, senile, forgetful, moody, forgetful and oh yeah, forgetful.:crzy:

·
Registered
35 Posts
new guy

hey guys just pulled the pin on a new Highball Flamed ......so far love it.........needs some pipes real soon though .cheers from Canada

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Gongrats Octavian from grey, wet Portland. Where in Canada be you?

·
Registered
12,146 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Ricz I'm in southern Ontario.......I seem to need to post again before I can post pics of my mirror mods that turned out great ...so hopefully soon

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
OK then, reply to this and you're in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts