Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, gang I am new to the post. I have a 2013 Victory cross country and I am in the process of having some custom work done. I will have a few parts that I would like to get rid of.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Clay, welcome and good to have ya, after a second post you can try to attach a picture before the mods ??

·
Registered
313 Posts
Welcome Clay. Looking forward to seeing what you will be selling. I am looking for a set of lowers from a CCT.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I look forward to being a part of the forum. I have some black tri overs, a 23 inch wheel, front fender, cam and derby cover.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Oooo. Tri-oval mufflersssss

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Yes. I guess I should have checked my spelling. Sorry.
I hadn't seen your typo; I wasn't calling you out or anything. I just like tri-ovals...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. That was nice to know. Lol. Trying to get use to this. I am not a big social media guy.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Social Victory is kinda addictive ... :sly:

Are you keeping your crash bars ?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome , why selling the wheel and fender ? Going with a 26 perhaps ?:grin

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes they have been re-designed and came out great. I will post pictures of the completed bike once it is done.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep. I was trying to stay away from the 26 but after going over it with the builder it may be the best route. Trying to get it ready to put in a few shows. I wanted to stay in the 23 inch class but now I am getting into the class with the big boys....lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome!
Post some pics when you get that big-ass wheel on!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I sure will. It's been since last September since I have had my bike. Looking forward to the final product.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts