Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Paul and I'm new to Victory. So new, in fact, that I don't even have one yet. I am a fairly new rider (~3 years) and have a 2003 Harley V-Rod and a 2005 American Ironhorse Texas Chopper, both of which are ridden often. I've converted my V-Rod into a Road Rod and now I'm ready to dump it and go for a REAL touring bike.

I've been looking at Victory for a while and saw the AZ Victory YouTube video comparisons to Harley. I'm looking around on the forums to gain an understanding of the longevity, reliability and durability of the Victory name before making up my mind. So far, so good.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Hello all. My name is Paul and I'm new to Victory. So new, in fact, that I don't even have one yet. I am a fairly new rider (~3 years) and have a 2003 Harley V-Rod and a 2005 American Ironhorse Texas Chopper, both of which are ridden often. I've converted my V-Rod into a Road Rod and now I'm ready to dump it and go for a REAL touring bike.

I've been looking at Victory for a while and saw the AZ Victory YouTube video comparisons to Harley. I'm looking around on the forums to gain an understanding of the longevity, reliability and durability of the Victory name before making up my mind. So far, so good.
Welcome and enjoy the journey!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts