Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I'm a new member out of Oregon City, OR. No not Portland, it's Oregon City where its still almost normal and NOT weird! I just bought a 2013 Hammer 8 Ball and love it. I've ridden a total of 12 miles so far and yes, I love it. Nice to meet all of you and if any Victory clubs chapters close to me I'm all ears.

Sweet riding!

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Welcome to the Forums, you will love the scooter.

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Welcome from Austin, TX!

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
Welcome from the sheet hole to the north of you, where Antifa gets a trophy for bashing folks skulls. Yes, there is a very active (last I knew) Victory club here, it's called the Shanghai Riders. I think they have a FB page and just maybe a web site.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
Welcome from the sheet hole to the north of you, where Antifa gets a trophy for bashing folks skulls. Yes, there is a very active (last I knew) Victory club here, it's called the Shanghai Riders. I think they have a FB page and just maybe a web site.
How far is that from your house Ricz?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
He's maybe 20 - 25 minutes from me Andre. My eye doctor is in Oregon City and I have been there a few times recently. They have some steep hills in that town.

·
Premium Member
6,215 Posts
He's maybe 20 - 25 minutes from me Andre. My eye doctor is in Oregon City and I have been there a few times recently. They have some steep hills in that town.
What a small world we live in.... Sometimes I'm amazed how many people you run into at the other side of the world.. (in my case)

It's amazing to see on a online forum how many vicriders are close to each other..

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts