Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Illinois.
Are you here to help us get spring started?

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Oz :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome to the forum. cheers

At least with the spell check correction you got to your 2 post minimum faster.thumb up

·
Registered
308 Posts
SteveP3

New-ish, 2013 Victory - RED ...Saw it, sat on it, rode it, bought it.:crzy:

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
New-ish, 2013 Victory - RED ...Saw it, sat on it, rode it, bought it.:crzy:
Welcome aboard and congrats on your XC. cheers

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome aboard and congrats on your XC. cheers
Thanks. Shoulda said- it's a Red Vision Tour. Admired from afar, took the wife in to see up close, she SAT on the back and then sat on a XC.....we rode out on the Vision......

Cheers

SP3
2013 Vision Tour - RED

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Thanks. Shoulda said- it's a Red Vision Tour. Admired from afar, took the wife in to see up close, she SAT on the back and then sat on a XC.....we rode out on the Vision......

Cheers

SP3
2013 Vision Tour - RED
Well, congrats on the Vision then. cheers

·
Registered
308 Posts
Winter is terrbile!

Winter took a break this morning. Temp went to 64...took a little ride...had to remove my wind break liner to keep from over heating.....temp rocketed up to 75!

Wheels down and heads up.

SP3
2013 Vision Tour...Red of course.:D
Huntsville, AL

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Winter broke here too today , instead of -3 @ 5A.M. it was 15 ! The storm we got yesterday that dropped yet another 10" in my driveway is over too ! I cant wait to ride , just going to be another two months or so . If I remove my winter liner , I will be dead from exposure in 30 minutes ....:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome aboard!! cheerscheers We northeners feel your pain with having to take out your liner so you dont over heat riding in February!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good year to ride

Always willing to take one for the team ;-) Heck, we had to dodge tornadoes last night for cryn out loud. ;-) Just the same gonna be a good year to ride for all....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts