Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Jan from New Hampshire and I recently purchased a 2006 Vegas Jackpot Alren Ness edition. It's got stage 1 exhaust and the cleaned up rear end with LED lights. I'm working on some other light upgrades which is why I joined this forum to get ideas and see the wonderful additions others have made. Thanks and I look forward to contributing.

·
Administrator
5,978 Posts
Hello, my name is Jan from New Hampshire and I recently purchased a 2006 Vegas Jackpot Alren Ness edition. It's got stage 1 exhaust and the cleaned up rear end with LED lights. I'm working on some other light upgrades which is why I joined this forum to get ideas and see the wonderful additions others have made. Thanks and I look forward to contributing.
Congrats on the Jackpot and welcome to the forum. cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have a question which I'll post in the tech section but I'll start here first. I bought a pair of Show Chrome Torpedo turn signals to replace the ugly front stock turn signals. I've seen people put them into the back screw hole on the lower triple tree, but how do they make the turn signal fit tight and not spin? I think I'm missing something obvious.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I do have a question which I'll post in the tech section but I'll start here first. I bought a pair of Show Chrome Torpedo turn signals to replace the ugly front stock turn signals. I've seen people put them into the back screw hole on the lower triple tree, but how do they make the turn signal fit tight and not spin? I think I'm missing something obvious.
Welcome to the forum, Jan, and congratulations on your new ride.cheers
I'll try to answer your question re. the lower triple mount. There are a couple of vendors who sell a signal mount that goes on the lower bolts of your tree, Victory Only for one. I would think a neoprene washer b/t the light stud and the mount together w/some blue locktite would be sufficient to prevent the signal from moving. Just be sure to not over tighten the nut/lock washer!thumb up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts