Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee

Nice bike and you'll enjoy every minute of the ride. Oh yea and thanks for the picture. Most don't do that and leave us wondering what
they ride.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome from Elmvale ON Canada, nice looking ride enjoy!!!

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
13,242 Posts
Howdy From the getting cold Minnesota.

Jmayall87
add your city to your signature there are a few other from your country here

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
Welcome from the Pacific Northwet. You have a few Oz neighbors on this forum. Keep an eye out for them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice bike and you'll enjoy every minute of the ride. Oh yea and thanks for the picture. Most don't do that and leave us wondering what
they ride.
Thanks, I have been. Put nearly 1500k's since I bought it and it spent at least two months resting during our winter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Howdy From the getting cold Minnesota.

Jmayall87
add your city to your signature there are a few other from your country here
G'day Johnny, thanks for the tip, I'm working on the profile bit, seems difficult on the phone. Probably should have come up with a cooler name though.

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Welcome from another Aussie DownUnder and up on the sunny Gold Coast home of beaches birds and bikes!
Nice Vegas! Looks like mine when I first bought it.
What part of this magnificent country do you live?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from another Aussie DownUnder and up on the sunny Gold Coast home of beaches birds and bikes!
Nice Vegas! Looks like mine when I first bought it.
What part of this magnificent country do you live?
Hey bud, I'm a Mexican myself, from Melbourne. Certainly curious to know what your Vegas looks like now considering mine has a few mods already.

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa, OK USA

Skin

·
Premium Member
8,967 Posts
Hey bud, I'm a Mexican myself, from Melbourne. Certainly curious to know what your Vegas looks like now considering mine has a few mods already.
First 2 pix recent and last is at Eden on my ride back from Melbourne after flying down to buy my 2010 late Nov 2013.
Had 14,400 kms then, now on 123,498kms
Was off road almost a year after a bull arab dog took me down.
Back now bigger better more Powerful:devil

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Nice bike!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
First 2 pix recent and last is at Eden on my ride back from Melbourne after flying down to buy my 2010 late Nov 2013.
Had 14,400 kms then, now on 123,498kms
Was off road almost a year after a bull arab dog took me down.
Back now bigger better more Powerful
Damn! Far too busy with work to rack up those kind of k's must have been a hell of a trip! Good to hear your back on the bike.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, and to victory motorcycles. I'm active duty in the United States Military and have been in 12 years now. I grew up on crotch rockets and dirt bikes, and honestly wasn't even in the market for a new bike, but saw my first victory on some ads, and immediately got drawn in. The rest is history. Attached you will see my new purchase just three days ago. It's a 2010 victory Vegas 8 ball. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, and had to have it. I havent rode in 7 years, and I've had that itch ever since I got rid of my last bike to get back in the saddle. Well since I got rid of it, I've gotten married and had my first kid, so been quite busy between deployments and hanging with the family. Ok, back to the bike, I got it with 6,600 miles on it and is astounding condition. Glad I found this forum, and thanks for having me guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
LOL you know i hear that quite often....a friend was in a store a while ago saw a Harley plaque and had to purchase it and bring it to me they thought i'd posed for it lol

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, and to victory motorcycles. I'm active duty in the United States Military and have been in 12 years now. I grew up on crotch rockets and dirt bikes, and honestly wasn't even in the market for a new bike, but saw my first victory on some ads, and immediately got drawn in. The rest is history. Attached you will see my new purchase just three days ago. It's a 2010 victory Vegas 8 ball. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, and had to have it. I havent rode in 7 years, and I've had that itch ever since I got rid of my last bike to get back in the saddle. Well since I got rid of it, I've gotten married and had my first kid, so been quite busy between deployments and hanging with the family. Ok, back to the bike, I got it with 6,600 miles on it and is astounding condition. Glad I found this forum, and thanks for having me guys!
Excellent choice in bike mate, though I may be a little biased! If you've got the spare coin I'd really suggest you spend it on one of the recommended aftermarket intakes, looks like we have the same freedom pipes and you might be surprised how much difference the ness big sucker will make. (I have monetary constraints otherwise I'd have opted for the overpriced torque tubes). Welcome to the forum,you'll find a plethora of useful information and hopefully a few bargains!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts