Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to finally properly introduce myself to the Victory Forum Board. Living in year-round riding conditions in the city of Plantation in Southern Florida I am fortunate to be able to ride all year. While many of you are dealing with winter conditions right now, this is the best time of year to be riding around here!

Some of you may be aware of my concerns of the competency and my experiences with the Victory Motorcycle dealer network here in South Florida from my posting on another forum and documented on my greatermotorsportssucks.com site. Let me assure you that I thoroughly enjoy riding my Kingpin and removing the dealer aspect of the experience the bike is phenomenal!

Taking delivery in late March of ’13 and with a month of down time due to the incompetence of Greater Motorsports of West Palm Beach, I have logged just short of 11k and having a blast.

Check out the WHOLE story on the site and I look forward to many more miles, sharing and learning from the many members of the Victory Forums!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome Aboard !cheers Checking out that site as we speak ......

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THX and appreciate the hospitality!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts