Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over the winter I picked up the iPod cable for hooking up to my 2017 Vision. Where are the two connectors located that go to the adapter? I would have thought they would have been under the removable plastic section just in front of the seat however they are not...
Thoughts?

·
13,003 Posts
That where mine were under that pannel. Maybe you'res tucked up under the dash pannel. That or maybe running over towards glove box

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, I found them. They were hidden under the glove box and it took some dismantalling of the stereo consol and glove box to get at them (would have been nice if this would have been a simpler process)
My iPod touch is working great!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Wow. Mine were behind (right side) my 2013's "glove box". I just snaked them out and hooked them up. Glad you got it sorted. Actually I extended mine and put it under the panel/seat. Gave me back my glove box. LMYR.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ya, they were tucked away between the frame and the glove box so I couldn't even get at them from below by removing the cheese wedge. It was a real PIA

Its nice to be able to skip tracks with the hand controls and see whats playing on the display of the radio. Polaris would have been smart to put a USB jack on the radio then all you would have needed was a stick with the music on it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ya, they were tucked away between the frame and the glove box so I couldn't even get at them from below by removing the cheese wedge. It was a real PIA

Its nice to be able to skip tracks with the hand controls and see whats playing on the display of the radio. Polaris would have been smart to put a USB jack on the radio then all you would have needed was a stick with the music on it.
Um, you said "Polaris" and "smart" in the same sentence. That's funny. :crzy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts