Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Im looking for the iPod connector for a 2017 Vision That allows to play music through the aux input as well as controls basic functions of the iPod. I have an older iPod 32gb that I want to use.

Seems all the ones I can find are for older Vision models

·
Registered
483 Posts
I believe the older models plug right in. Very little changed on the Vision over the years. Should be able to swap it out with ease.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading online the correct adapter is this one but no one seems to have stock.
Victory Motorcycle New OEM iPod Power Supply Cord Kit 2878628

There is another one for older visions but it only has one connector and is not compatible with 2010 and newer Visions because the power connector does not work

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I've seen those ones with a single connector. Wonder if they can be re wired.

·
Registered
483 Posts

·
13,003 Posts
I think the ipod cable for late model CC will work for you.
If you get the 30 pin connector then you could bet the Bluetooth attachment for it.

Say send Paulie a email and if any one can he can find you one. Hes on vacation till the end of the month. He has helped many of us here find stuff we thought were gone.

[email protected]

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the ipod cable for late model CC will work for you.
If you get the 30 pin connector then you could bet the Bluetooth attachment for it.

Say send Paulie a email and if any one can he can find you one. Hes on vacation till the end of the month. He has helped many of us here find stuff we thought were gone.

[email protected]
Yes, thats my understanding. It uses the same one. I will send him a message. Another member here had one for sale but I sent him a PM the same day he posted but he never answered back so Im not sure if he even saw my request.

Thes things are as rare as a rattle snake in winter here.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I have one on my 2013 and I really can't use it anymore, I now have a IPhone 6 which uses the lightning connector. Even if the IPhone still had the old 30 pin I would still not use it as I run it through my Sena now. I still have the original cable with just a audio plug that I could put back. If you can't find one let me know and maybe we can work something out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts