Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can still control your music from an iPhone instead of an iPod? Also, I have the iPhone 5 so does anyone know if I got the adapter if it would work as well?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes you can. I have a 5s with a lightning adapter. Everything works as it should. I also keep my cardo scala headset connected with Bluetooth to use Siri and answer calls from the helmet. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never heard of that headset. I just googled it, but the are many different models. So you are able to receive calls while riding and don't have to stop? That's awesome, and I guess because the music is delivered from your phone, it mutes the music. Does the call come through the bike speakers or the headset?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
539 Posts
The Sena SMH-10 will do that as well. It works well with an IPhone. In my case a 4Gs, so I assume it will work with the 5.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Don't buy cheap lightning adapters on ebay they don't play audio. Spend the money and get the apple lightning adapter. Works great! Charges plays songs or pandora/slacker radio. Most of all you can run navigation at same time as music. Seri will cut in for directions. Works great!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
173 Posts
I just ran out to garage to verify. When you get a call the music pauses, ringtone played in headset and call delivered to headset. Radio quiet during all this. End call and iPod audio right back. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts