Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm having the ipod connection installed on my new XC the integrates into the radio system. My question is, can a iphone be connected and work the same as an ipod? close to getting a new phone, and will consider the iphone if it will work. Any feedback would be appreciated...

latts

·
Registered
92 Posts
before you get the iphone, i would goto the dealer or somebody that has the plug already installed on their bike to see if it will work with an iphone, even though the iphone and ipod share the same 30 pin dock connector it may not work as you want it to. if you look at certain car chargers for example it will say "made for ipod" "works with iphone" i have a ipod cable for my scion and when i plug my iphone in the music works as it would if it were my ipod, but it will not charge my phone. so to answer your question im 90% sure it will play your media but it may/not charge the phone.
hope that helps

·
Premium Member
13,046 Posts
I ordered the 6' Dock Extenders from here. I'm hoping they work. Someone else tried and said it did. I also picked up the Dock Boss from here so I could use it with other MP3 devices which are much less expensive as everyone knows. Price was about 1/4 of what I would pay for Polaris parts.

This way I could have my music and a lady could have hers and we would switch off on the music from time to time. Like 80% my music and 20% hers. Sounds fair right!

I might have to get an cigarette lighter charger for them but we'll see how it goes first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts