Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some folks are not fans of fringe on the X bikes, I always had them on all my bikes before but could understand the style conflict. I found IRON BRAID, the truely do custom quality quick work, I shipped them my levers and they made custom braids with bolos and fringe to match my paint scheme and they had them back to me in only a few days. Now these fit the style and paint of my XC just fine, thanks IRON BRAID.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
... Now these fit the style and paint of my XC just fine, thanks IRON BRAID.
They look great, and do seem to match your paint scheme. Speaking of which, could you post more pictures showing your paint job?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Iron Braid does FANTASTIC work. I've had them on 3 of my last 7 bikes. If I buy another bike...it will have them again. LOVE THE IRON BRAIDS!!!

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I do like Iron Braid. I don't like the attitude. A few years ago in Sturgis they we doing them right on main street. i thought i would stop and watch for a while. The guy stopped braiding and looked up at me kind of oddly. I said excuse me do you mind if I watch? He said I do fucking mind. Ok i left. Never will I ever be a customer.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Wow...the guy talked to me while he did the braids on another customers bike. Was very NEW YORK STYLE nice to me. I enjoyed the conversation.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
very nice paint work...this is one of the better examples of a painter working with the lines of the Cross bikes...saving this off for my guy to see..thx for the pics

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Wow...the guy talked to me while he did the braids on another customers bike. Was very NEW YORK STYLE nice to me. I enjoyed the conversation.
I wish it woulda been like that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts