Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:confused: These two paint look alot alike. I was able to find the code for the 2015 CC but not for the 2016 Magnum- Matt Suede Pearl. I need to know for sure if these are the same. Service manual is not clear on it but matte is maybe P-675 and pearl frost is close at P 566 my best guess.Plus i would assume they would not use the same exact paint on a Magnum.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Magnums got special paint treatment.....and did not get cross over colors from the XC line.

Not that I'm a big fan of this company, but I from what I understand they carry the factory colors, can't hurt to give them a call.
http://buywitchdoctors.com/

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, I thought so...so foolish to think it stayed the same. Already a WD customer and got the factory pack there. I have been happy with my few orders. Doing more research on the parts and paint. So far I found out that a 2012 xc is wearing 2010 Mazda Paint ( Pearl White ) according to a couple of posts here and body shops. The paint scanners are proving this I guess. Im not really interested in going down that road for any reason. I was just wanting to find out about part and color interchangeability.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts