Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Actually the new bike stuff in Sturgis has made me pretty happy. Family, friends, rides, neighbors, all keep me happy. cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
When the Political crap drops off the front page?
I thought you were going to ask that regarding our Victories with all the hullabaloo about the Indians.

I'm stupid happy with my Victory, but it just does everything so nicely, what's there to talk about?

Oh yeah, Obama! Now there's something we can bitch about between tire changes.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought you were going to ask that regarding our Victories with all the hullabaloo about the Indians.

I'm stupid happy with my Victory, but it just does everything so nicely, what's there to talk about?

YOU- Go stand in the corner. :D

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

Dammit Saddle, will you stop saying things that I agree with? You're getting to be no fun anymore. :ltr:thumb up:ltr:cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,629 Posts
When the Political crap drops off the front page?

m
Just want to check to see if I have this right. You are happy the political threads have had no posts in a while to keep it on the front page so you make a thread about political threads so it stays on the front page instead?

Okie dokie. ;) thumb up :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just want to check to see if I have this right. You are happy the political threads have had no posts in a while to keep it on the front page so you make a thread about political threads so it stays on the front page instead?

Okie dokie. ;) thumb up :D

Pretty sure you told me I was on your ignore list. Please put me back on in.

m

·
Registered
12,296 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,629 Posts
Pretty sure you told me I was on your ignore list. Please put me back on in.

m
Hey! I can do that dick head! Just thought I'd give a peter breath like yourself one more chance but like all liberal fucks; you aren't worth the water in your body.

See ya. Back on the ignore list you go **** for brains. No more second chances for libs. Scum of the earth douche bags just aren't worth the bandwidth anyway.

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Hey! I can do that dick head! Just thought I'd give a peter breath like yourself one more chance but like all liberal fucks; you aren't worth the water in your body.

See ya. Back on the ignore list you go **** for brains. No more second chances for libs. Scum of the earth douche bags just aren't worth the bandwidth anyway.
Tell us how you really feel. Please don't hold back! :D

·
Premium Member
13,629 Posts
Tell us how you really feel. Please don't hold back! :D
Trust me bro... I really did hold back. Small-minded mud crawlers bug me. If I ever really grow up, they probably won't, but until then...

Growing old is mandatory (if we are lucky enough to live long enough) growing old is optional as "they" say. :D

Now I feel like I could use a six pack of this 100 proof beer made from concentrate. I might have to get some for my Armageddon bag odumbo is pushing our country toward with the help of his mindless anti-American liberal cohorts in high crimes against the people.

http://www.gizmag.com/pats-pocket-sized-beer-concentrate/28590/

There. Now we have a political thread back on the first page.

Happy now SUe.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
BBob , it seems you and I have a lot in common , I always thought we might, based on some of your previous posts , you just confirmed it...cheers

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
OK boys, let's cool it and make this the happy thread the OP was trying for. Sheesh! Nothing is gained by name calling Bbob, just shoot him and get it over with.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts